Breaking

Monday 5 August 2019

Mega Liposuction Proved To Be Blessing in Disguise for a South Africa Patient


South Africa Patient Mega Liposuction Success Story

Hi, this is Mrs. Joanne Hoult, I am from Cape Town, South Africa. I had been to Delhi for my Mega Liposuction in India to get rid of my obesity with the surgery. I was bogged down with my heavy weight, it was creating problems for me but with the passage of time, it was only becoming bad to worse. So, when I finally gave up on the idea that I cannot get results with the non-surgical options, my doctor suggested me to go for weight loss surgery. However, it did cost a huge amount of money for me as we have limited options that offered quality results but the kind of money they charge is simply incredible. So, what came to me was the only option to rely on the medical tourism option. I had in mind countries like India and Thailand but when I compared the two, the former seemed better in many ways.
So, in many ways, Mega Liposuction in India seemed a viable option in terms of giving high-quality healthcare services at an affordable cost. I then looked out for a solution for a medical tourism company, which can help me in getting the treatment done in India with the help of Top Plastic Surgeon Dr. Ajaya Kashyap Delhi. I found a few and then communicated with them sharing my medical reports, however, the response was limited to a few and then after comparing them in terms of cost, quality of services, ratings and other things, I selected Tour2India4Health. The group seemed far better in terms of quality and affordability giving away the global patients one of the best healthcare packages for a wide range of ailments including obesity and weight loss surgery. So, I gave my consent and then they asked me to apply for a medical visa.
Of course, they guided me to get the medical visa and soon I was traveling to the country for the mega Liposuction in India. I was pleased to see some of the best healthcare arrangements being done for me. I am glad that I chose this place for my surgery. All I could see was the best doctor assigned for me for the surgery along with getting the top hospital for the same. I am glad that I am pleased with the arrangements done for me. Dr. Ajaya Kashyap was among the top plastic surgeons giving me the best of the surgery including the Mega Liposuction. My hospital was par in terms of facilities and features governed by the state of the art technology and many more things that I could wish for in an alien place. The best part was the cost involved in it, which seemed too affordable when I compare with my place or developed nations.
I was put on a liquid diet and soon when my conditions allowed the doctors to make changes in my life, I got the surgery done right away. The result for the surgery called the mega liposuction in India was nothing less than a big and positive outcome that helped me to garner things the best as I wanted to see. It took a few days to settle down with the post-surgery conditions and then pave ways out to get things done as per the requirements. I had a long list of dos and don’ts that were important for me to carry out just to retain the results of the surgery. I had to make a couple of changes in my lifestyle just to support to the result of the surgery. I need to thank my doctor who carried out the surgery along with his medical team. Also, I wish to thank my medical tourism company as well who organized everything for me.
Thanks to All,
Mrs. Joanne Hoult, Cape Town, South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment