What are the Advance Procedures available for Urology Surgery India?
Urology surgery India is a field of surgical speciality involving the surgical evaluation and treatment of disease involving the organs of the excretory systems. This procedure comprises of the urogenital procedures such as the total Cystectomy, inguinal hernia surgery, bladder tumor surgery and many other urosurgery procedures.
Advance Procedures Available for Urology Surgery at Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore in India
- Ureteroscopy: It is an examination procedure using an ureteroscope, an instrument to examine the insides of the urinary tract. It is longer and thinner and used to see beyond the bladder into the ureters carrying urine from the kidneys to the bladder. Through this, the doctors will see a stone in the ureter and then remove it with a small basket at the end of a wire inserted through an extra channel in the ureteroscope. The doctor will perform the examination either with a flexible or rigid optic device while you’ll be under general anesthesia and determine the location, size and composition of the stone.
- Cystoscopy: A cystoscopy is an examination of the inside of urethra and bladder, tube carrying urine from bladder to the outside of the body. The doctor will perform this examine using a cystoscope, a long, thin instrument with an eyepiece on the external end and a tiny lens and a light on the end which is inserted into the bladder. The doctor inserts it into the patient’s urethra and the small lens will magnify the inner lining of the urethra and bladder therefore allows the doctor to see inside the hollow bladder.
- Endopyelotomy: It is an endoscopic procedure for treating ureteropelvic junction obstruction. The kidney is approach either through the urethra and urinary bladder or the percutaneous nephrostomy tube. This is a popular procedure that relieves the obstruction in the upper part of the ureter caused by a blood vessel kinking the UPJ or a stone.
- Total Cystectomy: It is a surgical removal of all or part of the urinary bladder and nearby lymph nodes, nearby organs invaded by the cancer cells and part of the urethra. It is major surgical procedure in which patient is given general anesthesia. Incision is created across lower abdomen; the urethras are located, tied and cut. Post surgery patients are given fluid based nutrition unless the intestines begin to function normally.
- Nephrostomy: It is performed whenever there is a blockage that keeps the urine from passing the kidneys, through the urinary bladder and ureter. This will cause rise within the urinary system and damages the kidneys. It is required to treat kidney stones and pyonephrosis. The nephrostomies contains a catheter which pierces the skin and rests in the urinary tract and are created by the interventional radiologists and surgeons. It is performed under CT fluoroscopy, ultrasound guidance or under image intensifier. Local anesthesia will be used and care of the nephrostomy tube is important as it needs to be kept dry and protected from water while taking showers. Skin should be kept dry and dressing should be changed frequently.
- Urethroplasty: It is an operation for repairing a defect or an injury in the walls of the urethra. It involves end to end anatomises for shorter strictures or grafting using the buckle muscosa for the longer ones. It can be done by primary repair with complete excision of the narrowed part of the urethra or by using free graft techniques or tissue transfer.
Tour2India4Health is a pioneer in medical tourism industry offering assistance to the foreign patients seeking low cost urology surgery, surgeons and hospital at Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore in India. Contact us by filling up our free consultation form to get benefits of your Urology Surgery India.
Get more info on :
What are the Advance Procedures available for Urology Surgery India? Reviewed by Kanchan Madan on 04:37 Rating: