Breaking

Monday 16 December 2019

Bangalore’s Top Orthopedic Surgeon Recrafting My Shoulder Joint

I am Abrax, an artisan and entrepreneur working in the textile industry in Egypt
Bangalore’s Top Orthopedic Surgeon

I own a small business in Egypt where I make beautiful and attractive clothes of latest fashion. I remember telling my kids of the glorious past of my country with a special mention of the “Silk Route.” My kids were fascinated to imagine how merchants from ancient Egypt travelled all the way to India for trade. Little did I know that one fine day, I will be travelling to India myself for my health needs.

As a textile artisan, my work involves creating hand-woven garments, a process of fine work that involves a lot of hand moves. I often felt pain in my hand especially around the shoulder region every night after the whole day work. I would apply some ointments and take some pain killers that would cure me of the pain. But gradually the pain kept on increasing and the medications seemed ineffective for it. When my pain made it impossible for me to continue with my work, I consulted my doctor who advised me to undergo a series of tests. The diagnosis revealed that I had Osteoarthritis. My doctor further explained that it is a degenerative joint disease that causes the wearing out of the cartilage that cushions the shoulder bones. The wear and tear of the joint results into this condition.

Osteoarthritis affects the joint that is used the most in your daily life. In your case, the shoulder joint is the most used and most affected joint.

"My doctor confirmed the diagnosis in these words. My shoulder joint had become stiff and its range of mobility had also decreased. I could anticipate that I needed to take some measures at the earliest to prevent the further damage of the joint.

“I recommend you to undergo a shoulder joint replacement.” My doctor’s words brought me back to reality as I was trying to bear the pain and accept the reality that I would not be able to work without the surgery. I started figuring out the available options and the costs of the surgery. I wanted my surgery to be affordable yet performed by the best orthopedic surgeon.

I explored various places which were preferred destinations of medical tourism and finally decided to come to India owing to the low cost and the best treatment offered here.

I inquired with “Tour 2 India 4 Health”, a reputed and trusted site helping many patients like me get the best treatment in India. I was offered a free consultation and a satisfying answer to all my queries. Just as I needed, the best orthopedic surgeon in Bangalore was explaining me what a shoulder replacement surgery is in its entire details after a detailed study of my case.

“Hello Doctor! Could you please tell me what is the procedure of a shoulder replacement surgery?” I was inquiring via the tel -consultation.

“Shoulder replacement surgery involves replacing the damaged part of the bones with artificial components called prosthesis. The treatment options can be just replacement of the ball or the head of the humerus bone; or replacing the glenoid cavity of the scapula bone along with the head of the humerus bone.” The surgeon answered.

“I have studied your case and I recommend that you need only the head of the humerus bone that is the ball of the shoulder joint to be replaced. You need not worry. We have a network of internationally accredited hospitals that are equipped with state of the art technology to provide the best quality of care to the patients. There is immediate treatment with practically no waiting line and the cost is lower than that that of the developed countries.” The surgeon was explaining the minute details to me patiently.

On my arrival to India, I was provided visa assistance and a comfortable stay. The entire processing of my case was done fast and the timely appointment with the best orthopedic surgeon of Bangalore helped me have a timely surgery.

As assured by my surgeon, my surgery was a successful one as I had minimum hospitalization and well managed pain treatment. It was due to the help of Tour 2 India 4 Health that I could be back to my country within weeks of the surgery with a freely moving hand and could resume back to my work at the earliest with a continued post-operative follow up to monitor my health status.

Thanks
Mr. Abrax, Egypt

No comments:

Post a Comment