Breaking

Saturday 28 September 2019

Daniel of Sierra Leone Finds the Best Line of Treatment for Prostate Cancer in India


A Sierra Leone resident Mr. Mphoso Daniel of 65 yrs old, ho lately visited India for his robotic prostate surgery shares his journey of being cancer-free now after the surgery.

Sierra Leone Patient Free From Prostate Cancer in India


He was detected by a family doctor back home based on high level of PSA which lead to an MRI and resulted that Daniel was diagnosed with prostatic adenocarcinoma restricted in the gland, As he was a diabetic patient and also suffering from hypertension his family was very upset his complicated heath and started considering treatment options like radiation therapy, chemotherapy and even traditional versus robotics surgery with their local doctor in Sierra Leone and discussed about other alternatives. Due to the lack of modern and advanced medical facilities, he was recommended to look for options in India.

Daniel wanted to consult a very good urologist to for accurate diagnose treat his precision, as robotic surgery was unavailable in Sierra Leone. He goggled at the internet for looking for best urology hospitals; where he realized thru his search that India is one the most visited country for medical treatment due to its world-class quality of medical services. As a result of his intense search, he came across Tour2indian4health Consultant. I was reverted immediately by the team with the list of top urologist in India on their panel.  After learning more about the company thru their website. I called them, and a case manager was immediately appointed, who helped in deciding which surgeon to choose on the basis of my condition, and also helped with an estimated quote from the entire treatment in India. That when I immediately decided to visit India to get robotic prostatectomy for prostate cancer at BLK Hospital in New Delhi.

Within 3 days I received a visa, which was applied with the help of a visa invitation letter which was provided by the hospital where I decided to get treated. After reaching India, I was received on and was straight away taken to the hospital booked by Tour2indian4health Consultant team. My appointment at BLK Hospital in New Delhi was pre-booked beforehand. During his appointment the surgeon I was being patiently listened and the doctor took down detailed medical history as well as social history. After undergoing all the medical tests, I was sent for more detailed pre-surgery investigations. After the result of my test doctor made a treatment plan with my consent, and immediately started with the treatment followed by the surgery. The surgery was a success and went done very well. After surgery, my reports showed tremendous improvement and got a big relief after surgery.

After a week of my stay in India, I was on my way back home and very happy and satisfied as my medical condition had improved vastly. Now better that ever determined to carry with the advice given my surgeon and medicines prescribed. I am delighted to my live my cancer free life with full of zest. I had extremely good time in India. Definitely without a doubt I would recommend the services of Tour2indian4health Consultant, after going through numerous hospitals in my entire life, I would suggest anyone to get treated in India for their prostate cancer surgery at BLK Hospital in New Delhi.

Thank You
Mr. Mphoso Daniel
(Sierra Leone)

No comments:

Post a Comment