Breaking

Wednesday 24 October 2018

New Zealand Patient Share Her Successful Cosmetic Surgery in India


New Zealand Patient Share Her Successful Cosmetic Surgery in India

Hi, I am Mrs. Donna from New Zealand. My decision to get successful cosmetic surgery in India proved extremely rewarding for me and today I feel so good about myself and very confident about my appearance”

“Feeling young was not enough for me, I wanted to look young as well. I had been married for over 20 years. Whenever I would look in the mirror, I used to get disappointed. Trying all kind of creams and serums were totally futile. One of my friends, who had undergone a cosmetic surgery suggested that I try that too. She did have a successful surgery and the results were very much visible.  But I had read several stories where such surgeries had gone wrong and the results had turned out to be awful. So, I decided to visit a Cosmetologist to find out more about these surgeries. The visit proved very beneficial as the surgeon guided me about different kinds of surgeries that are possible today and that too very safe. All sound very rosy but when I came to know about the costs involved, I was shocked as these surgeries are so high-priced.”

“Since I had made up my mind about having a cosmetic surgery, I started researching over the internet about countries, where Cosmetic surgeries are priced a bit more reasonably. The country that captured my attention was India. The cost difference between my country, UK, USA and India was major and I was very happy to see the success rates of these surgeries too. When I searched further about availing treatment in India, the group Tour2india4health came up. I went through website and found the services very helpful. The patient testimonials helped me further in taking my decision to contact them and thankfully, their response was quite spontaneous and detailed. They sent me very a complete and very well-planned affordable package for cosmetic surgery in India. I confirmed with the group and after this the group arranged my visa letter, hotel stay, traveling tickets, and appointments with the surgeon and much more.”

“After I was informed that everything was on place, I was soon travelling to Goa, India for my surgery. After my arrival, the group’s representative received me at the airport and took me to the hotel. I found it very comfortable. After this, my appointment had been scheduled with a very reputed Cosmetic Surgeon, who I was told has the experience of many Cosmetic surgeries. The surgeon evaluated me in detail and listened to me very patiently about what exactly were my requirements. He mentioned to me that today there is a wide range of Cosmetic surgeries that are possible and almost every part of the body can be beautified. I was somewhat relieved to hear this, but the surgeon said that the results do vary from patient to patient and that I must keep very realistic expectations. Hoping for the best results, everything for the surgery was finalized. The representative from Tour2india4health was there to help me coordinate with the doctors and the hospital staff and also provided me with language translation services.”

“On the day of the surgery, all went very smoothly. The team was very efficient as they prepared me for the surgery. In order to achieve great and long-lasting results, the surgeon performed a Face Lift surgery, also did a Brow Lift, an Eyelid Lift (Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty), along with Chin implant. Furthermore, he also injected fat, which he took from Donna’s abdominal region so that some volume could be added. I had a breezy recovery, without much pain or any complications. The surgeon and his team were extremely committed during my recovery.”

“Thanks to the experience and expertise of the Cosmetic surgeon, I not only look young but feel it too. Before coming to India, I was not really a believer in miracles, but low cost cosmetic surgery in India worked wonders for me; and what added more to it was the constant support from the team of Tour2india4health.”

Thank You!
Mrs. Donna 
New Zealand

No comments:

Post a Comment